Checkered Mate ♡

12:15




 Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog, its been a while since we last spoke!
 In spite of this I am back today with another outfit post. For the first time in a while things in my life are finally starting to settle down again. 2018 has been a constant battle for me but I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of things! Both on here and on my youtube, you can expect to see lots more content from now on 😊

 Autumn fashion is my absolute favourite and outfits like this are what I live



This nude check mini skirt and bandeau combo are the perfect base to any outfit, the ways you could style it are endless.



 I've paired them with this gorgeous pleather jacket and some fur trimmed ankle boots to make a more edgy look. 


You could also team it with some thigh highs and an overcoat for a more glammed feel or even casual it up with trainers and a jacket.


I live for little boots like these this time of year. I mean ask any girl and they'll tell you, when you wear the booties it brings out the boot-ayy! If you know what I mean ;) I always feel so comfortable in myself this time of year, the fashion is easy going and every thing's so cosy. I can't wait to start trying out some more autumnal styles!

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post and below are links to my outfit or where you can find similar.

Victoria x

Jo Nude Check Mini Skirt - In The Style
Jo nude Check Bandeau - In The Style
Pleather Jacket - TK Maxx - Find similar Here 
Fur Lined Ankle Boots - Primark - Find similar Here
Sunglasses - Primark - Find similar Here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Follow Us

Instagram