MAGICAL MAKEUP ♡

13:00



Is  anyone else obsessing over the mermaid and unicorn craze at the moment?? The thought of it just makes me so nostalgic and happy! You can imagine the look on my face when I saw these beauties from Makeup Revolution, I had to buy them.
 Firstly we have this beautiful palette called 'Unicorns Unite'. Not only are the shadows in this palette highly pigmented but they're also really easy to blend! I also love the fact that each colour has its own name. Does anybody else look for that in a palette? I find it makes it so easy to do tutorials as everyone with knows exactly which shade you're using. (Instead of saying something along the lines of, 'the purpley colour in the top right corner!') 
This palette has a mixture of shimmery and matte colours which means you're a little bit spoilt for choice! As much as i love this palette I find the packaging quite annoying. Don't get me wrong the holographic exterior is pretty cool but I just feel like it's a waste. Opening and closing it every time is a pain and if you don't use it, it's either going to be in the way or binned. It's Quite wasteful! 


 Next we have the 'Mermaids VS Unicorns' (On the left) and the 'Unicorns are real'(On the right). Both palettes are highly pigmented and really easy to use. My favourite is definitely 'Unicorns are Real', especially paired with Revolutions Ultra Strobe Cream.They give any look a 'magical' undertone.
Alongside this i've found that all the shades are quite complementary. Also, because the shadows are all quite complementary it's managed to make its way into my everyday makeup routine. The same however can't be said for the 'Mermaids VS Unicorns' set, I find myself limited with this palette as the colours are quite bold. This means i can only use them with certain looks or outfits.

Despite a few flaws these palettes are my current obsession. Even if it is just to stare 
 at them and take in their beauty ;)

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day,
Victoria ♡
  xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Follow Us

Instagram