The solution to dry and damaged hair? ♡

15:40

L'Oréal Elvive Essential Oil Products Review

 I'm just going to get straight to the point. If you have dry/damaged hair then this is the solution! Honestly, Ive tried loads of products to save my poor bleach damaged ends and nothing compares to these! THEYRE INCREDIBLE. My hair has never looked healthier, shinier or felt as incredibly soft as it does since using these products. I've used these products for about 3 weeks now and honestly, I wouldn't go back.

I use a small amount of the shampoo and conditioner daily and it leaves my hair feeling irresistible. Boots currently have these on offer at just £2.89 each.. What are you waiting for!? For dry hair there is no better treatment, believe me I've tried them all. Plus all of their products smell amazing, so why not treat yourself?
The butter balm really helps my hair feel like a million bucks. I use it 2-3 times a week and when I do my hair is transformed. If your going to get any of these products then this is the one to go for. You simply leave it in your hair for 2-3 minutes and voila, your hair is super soft. This currently retails in Boots at £5.09, (an odd price I know!) but it's definitely worth it. I've used this for about 3 weeks and ive hardly broken into the tub; it's going to take me a while to get through it that for sure!
Finally we have the oil in cream, this product I've had since the Summer of last year and it's not even half empty. This is one of the must have items in my handbag alongside my dry hair shampoos! I mean, who doesn't carry shampoo and conditioner around with them.. No? Just me? Ah well this one is worth it! I use it when ever my poor damaged ends start to reveal their fearsome frizz as it just tames them drastically. This is currently in Boots at £6.99 so it is the most pricey out of the set, but honestly I feel it's worth It.

I hope you've enjoyed this read and I'll speak to you all soon!
Victoria ❀ 
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Follow Us

Instagram